The Pre-Wedding Diet for the Bride-To-Be for an Envious Glow:
- Get food that is rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
- Don’t skimp on food because you want to lose weight.
- You must have three main meals and in-between healthy snacks.
- Get plenty of carrots, apricots, green vegetables and tomatoes they all are very good for your skin.
- Turn away from junk food, caffeine and alcohol.
- Drink plenty of water, fresh coldpressed juice or coconut water to transform your skin.
- Pro-Tip: You should start your skin care regime atleast 3-4 months prior to your wedding day. This will ensure that your skin is healthy and glowing on the D-Day! Using good beauty products will help you to be your best beautiful on your wedding day, as these products will help you fight the signs of ageing!
Simple bridal beauty tips, but all meant to make you the radiant bride that you will soon be.